In September 2016, I made a bespoke brooch that ended up being quite a challenge. I took step by step photos of it, so that you all can see it grow from a pencil drawing, to a finished sterling silver unique piece.
After reaching agreement on the design, I photocopied it to the right size for the finished piece. It's always easier to work from a drawing that shows the exact size, as there is less chance that the piece will "grow" in the creation process! I used pink sheet wax, 1mm thick and cut out my base shape that I thought would result in the finished shape. But I got it wrong a few times, as this is a difficult shape to create three dimensionally!!